Friday, December 17, 2010

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Maybe I won't be at my home for Christmas, and maybe it won't be my parents' home, but I will be with family. I think that's all that really matters. In just a few days, we'll be packing up the car and heading to South Carolina for Christmas at my brother's. I am SO excited, and I can't wait to get driving. I'm probably crazy to be so excited about a road trip with a toddler, but I'm sure it will be totally worth it!

I've completed all of my Christmas shopping. I've wrapped all the gifts. I'm almost done gifting anything that won't be gifted on Christmas day. I think I can officially enjoy what's left of the Christmas season. After one last day of work, I will have 9 glorious days with family and friends.

I hope everyone is making the most of their Christmas time and remembering the reason for the season.

xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment