Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Scarf Swap 2012

Not too long ago, Megan sent me over to { the tichenor family } to check out a really great scarf swap that Meredith was getting set up. I keep wanting to be trendy, so I thought a scarf swap might be right up my alley. Who better to pick out my trendy items than a stranger?

So, of course, I wasn't really paying attention when Meredith got us all set up, but (luckily) Shana was! We got in touch, swapped addresses, and got to fill out awesome customs forms, because Shana is in Canada and Texas is not.

I got Shana a fun, warm-ish scarf for her Canadian climate, and Shana got me this colorful infinity scarf to brighten up my wardrobe. I'm hoping to be able to wear it in the not too distant future!
I love my new scarf, and I'm loving getting to follow all of these new blogs! So fun!

xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment