Friday, September 13, 2013

A Little Bit Of Catching Up

I usually blog about what we've been up to lately. With all that's been going on, I haven't kept up with the random pictures, so I wanted to add those in.
 
Between bed rest and time in the hospital, Cullen was introduced to McDonald's. He doesn't understand why you're supposed to get a toy with lunch. That makes me unspeakably proud.
 Some of our first visitors while I was still in recovery were my parents.
Here's Mom getting a look at the new arrival.
 And Dad taking a peek for himself.
And Aunt Peggy showing Harrison to Cullen one more time. 
 Harrison's first Texans game with Daddy
 Papaw, James, Cullen & Harrison
 Our little family with Corie, Will & Elle
 Our precious babysitter meeting Harrison for the first time.
And Cullen being ridiculously cute.
 Charly meeting Harrison
 
 It's definitely time to say an extra thanks to all the people who helped us during the first couple of weeks home. From the meals brought to the play dates, I can't thank each one of you enough. I know now that I will always bring a meal to a friend right after having a baby. Lifesaver.
I am loving getting to take Cullen on play dates during my maternity leave. Our most recent one was to Monkey Joe's. We bounced. We played. 
 
 And the kid who doesn't nap anymore? Took a nap when we got home. 
 Planning for Cullen's birthday party is in full swing. And the favors will be hand-made by someone other than me. Thank you Jess!
My favorite post-Harrison purchase is this little gem. I found it on Pinterest before I got pregnant with him, and I can't wait for him to grow into it. Love this.
And now we're mostly up to date. Maybe I can stay caught up again. Thanks for keeping up with us!
 
xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment