Tuesday, April 23, 2013

No News is Good News

The past week in our home has been somewhat uneventful. All three of us have managed to get sick, but I think we're all on the mend now. Not feeling well meant lots of extra rest and sleep over the weekend. I didn't realize how much we needed it, but we absolutely did!

On Friday morning, we got to see some more of our sweet baby boy. 
How anyone can see that little profile and not believe in God is beyond me.
Precious little legs. 
And tiny little feet.

James remembered to ask the tech if we could get another DVD, so we have that, too. I love to watch the DVDs. Probably a little too much.

On Saturday, we got a really neat, new security system at the house. We are now able to monitor our alarm, door locks, thermostat, etc from our phones. How cool is that? It is basically the equivalent of a big toy for me and James. We are pretty much in awe over the whole thing. I'm looking forward to the next time we have guests. We don't have to worry about spare keys anymore!

xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment