Thursday, April 18, 2013

Re-Meeting Baby Elle

This past weekend was full of family and friends that we are so blessed to have in our lives. 

Friday night, my sweet friend Courtney was set to spend the night. We were leaving early to head up to Brenham for the BlueBell 5K on Saturday morning. The 5K my doctor said I wasn't allowed to run in. After a bit of persistence, I convinced her that I could walk it. Then I got sick. Ridiculous sick. Courtney ran without me. I stayed home and moped.

After I got over my moping, we headed out to a friend's little boy's first birthday party. It was so much fun to see friends and people that are like family to me. I love Kristen's family so very much. 

After the birthday party was an impromptu nap and dinner with Peg, Andy, Corie, Will, and Elle. We got to meet sweet Elle when she was just a few days old, so it was fun to get to see how much she has grown and changed. 

We had a long talk with Cullen about how we needed to be gentle with the baby. I think he was a little bit afraid of her. 
Maybe next time, we can get a picture of Cullen holding Elle. One step at a time!

xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment