Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Giraffes

I posted just a couple of weeks ago about James Camden Sikes. Such a precious little boy taken too soon. Earlier this week, I bought a really awesome giraffe necklace on Etsy with Cullen's name engraved on it. Just a little reminder to be thankful for every moment. If you're interested in getting a necklace or keychain for yourself, a portion of the purchase price goes to James' foundation for research on rhabdoid tumors. I'm so looking forward to getting mine!


Also, James' parents, family and friends are campaigning for a really neat way to remember their precious baby boy. Shortly after James passed away, a new baby giraffe was born at the Dallas Zoo. The zoo asked the public for name recommendations, and so I am asking that you help out with a good cause. Please click on the link below and send it in with the recommended name of "Jamie." It would mean so much to the Sikes family to have James's life honored in this way.


I am keeping the Sikes family in my prayers. I hope you'll do the same!

xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment