Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Big Apple

I'm a lucky girl. My mom called a few weeks ago and asked if I might want to go to New York with her. My grandmother, aunt and cousin were going, and we met up with them for a couple of days.

I've been to New York so many times, but it never gets old. I love dinners out and lots of walking and family time and history and architecture.

We got to have dinner with my aunt and uncle. They are fabulous and amazing, and I'm so lucky to have them in my life.
There was lots of sightseeing. Tour buses. Walking. I finally got to see the World Trade Center memorial in person. It is beautiful in pictures. It is breathtaking in person. Never gets old.
Of course, it was fabulous to have our girls' dinner with more family. We didn't get to spend nearly enough time together, but it was still fabulous to see my aunt, cousin and grandmother. Three generations of fun ladies! 
 I've been back a little more than a week, and I'm already planning my next trip back. I love to sleep in the city that never does.

xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment