Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Scout Support

Since I've been at home, I've been spending more time with my Scout orders. I've also taken to pre-measuring ingredients and letting Cullen help pour things into the mixer. Which means that he also learned how to turn on the mixer.
This picture doesn't show the full devastation of the flour bomb. After the initial moment of, "Awwwwww..." I couldn't help but laugh. He's been a little hesitant in the kitchen since then.
I was so excited to be a part of precious Liam's baptism.
And then I got to make this adorable cake for my favorite set of twins!
And who doesn't love a little retro Barbie cake for a grown up? 
And for later today, we have s'mores on a stick. With homemade marshmallows. Yum.

I love this opportunity to have fun with what I love. Blessings!

xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment