Sunday, August 12, 2012

Scout Creations

As always, Scout is staying busy. Here are just a few of the highlights of the last couple of weeks.

I had two baby showers on the same day for two precious baby girls. We had wedding cake cupcakes with a white frosting and pink fondant flowers.
And we had the same cake with a raspberry frosting. Yum.
Yesterday, I got to make cupcakes for a precious three year olds birthday party. Noah loves Mickey, and I was really pleased with how these turned out. A little army of Mickeys.
 For a nine year olds spa planned birthday party, I made these precious cake pops that looked liked ice cream cones. They were a new project for me, and I had a great time with them.
 My fun Scout purchase this week was this precious little blow torch. James has a huge one for BBQ, and I've got a little one for indoor use. The butane arrives tomorrow, and I'm anticipating a lot of melted marshmallows and fun things in my future. Can't. Wait.
xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment