Friday, March 14, 2014

Little Cousins Fall Visit

Are y'all ready for this? Really really ready? I have got 32 drafts of blog posts just waiting to be completed, and I'm going to try to get it done. Here goes...

Back in October (yeah, I know it's been five months), Steph and the kids came to visit. It was so fun to see her kids interact with the newest addition, and I love getting to spend time with them. Luckily, I was still on maternity leave, so I got to soak up lots of activities. It was especially great for Cullen.
Cullen loved showing off for the camera. I think he was a little jealous of all the attention Harrison got from Lauren.
It's a long drive from Kentucky, but it's a lot more fun in an RV! The kids loved playing in it even when it was parked. 
Cassidy with Harrison
Carly with Harrison
Lauren really took ownership of Harrison, and she really enjoyed getting to cuddle with him. Even Hunter took a turn! I can't wait to see them all again in just a few weeks!

xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment