Monday, March 17, 2014

Santa's Wonderland

It's December! Pretend with me here.

We went to Santa's Wonderland in College Station. I've heard about it for years, but we've never really had an excuse to go. With Cullen really believing in Santa, we felt like Christmas season 2013 was the perfect time. 

I dressed Harrison in his Santa sleeper, since it obviously wasn't cold enough to even pretend it was winter outside.
Cullen enjoyed the trail ride with all of the lights.
It was a really cute experience. 
Then we spent two plus hours in line to see Santa. No one was too happy about it, but the grown ups all admitted defeat and decided we were absolutely staying until we saw him. I ate a funnel cake in line, so I think I cared a little less. 

It was all so worth it when we got close to the front of the line, and Cullen glimpsed the big guy through the window. He was enamored.
Admittedly, this was the best Santa I've ever seen. He was jolly, pleasant, and absolutely realistic. Cullen was is awe of him and asked for a helicopter with a "marote control."
And the photographer even got both boys to smile and look at the camera. How?
It may not have been a perfect trip, but I'm so glad we went. I hope we can go during the week next time and avoid the crowds...
xoxo ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment